United States Information Systems (USIS) is a union affiliated company (IUJAT Local #726) looking to bring on an experienced electrician foreman to help lead workers on one of our many job-sites in the tristate area. The position is full time and not job-site dependent. Applicants should be prepared to work on commercial projects.
1) Ability to lead productively and manage journeyman and apprentices effectively
2) Familiarity with general wiring and circuitry
3) Ability to instruct and train workers to install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
4) Familiarity with installation and wiring of panelboards, transformers and HVAC units
5) Ability to proficiently bend and install all conduit systems
6) Ability to read blue prints and lay work out for others
7) Capability to troubleshoot and resolve lingering electrical issues
8) Possession of an OSHA 10/30 Certification is preferably, but no mandatory for consideration
9) Minimum of ten years' field experience
10) Previous foreman experience preferred
11) Access to a reliable form of transportation
12) A clear understanding of the latest edition of the NEC. Responsibilities
13) Ability to meet the construction schedule for a given project and to overcome jobsite concerns
14) Capability to plan out jobsite material/tooling needs in advance while coordinating with project manager
1) Competitive salary, with opportunities for overtime
2) Paid vacation, plus sick and personal time
3) 401K matching up to 5% of contribution
4) Medical Plan (including options for Vision and Dental)
5) Room for upward growth as well as long-term stability
In short, USIS is looking for an experienced, hardworking foreman interested in bringing their particular leadership and knowledge to a prospering firm in the modern electrical industry.
Positioned to provide services nationally and globally, USIS is a third-generation service and installation company dating back to 1924, providing Technology Services (which include Structured Cabling, Desktop & Server Relocations, On-Site Services, Documentation Services and Data Networking Services), Electrical Contracting, AudioVisual Systems, Security, Wireless Services and Training Services. Our client base ranges from small private companies to Fortune 500 corporations
New York, NY
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 07:49:15 PDT