Facilities Informatics Program Manager
Working Title: Facilities Informatics Program Manager
Position Type: University Managerial and Professional Staff
Department: Facilities Management Department
Posting Date: 09-26-2017
Facilities Management (FM) supports the University of Virginia's wide range of research, academic and patient care programs. With over 1,200 employees dedicated to excellence, Facilities Management is responsible for the day-to-day operation, repair and maintenance of U.Va.'s buildings, infrastructure and grounds as well as other University-owned and leased properties.
The Facilities Informatics Program Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating programs using metrics, data analysis and informatics. The incumbent develops measurement tools, analyzes program results, and makes appropriate changes to deliver service based on lowest operating cost and extension of lifespan of key systems and assets University-wide.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. A thorough understanding of the computerized maintenance management systems.
2. The ability to communicate complex ideas simply either verbally or in writing. Written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate and influence people across organizations in one-on-one, small team and large audience settings.
3. Strong decision-making skills and the ability to know when to lead, coach, mentor, and delegate.
4. Strong strategic planning, analytical, and conceptual skills.
5. Solid understanding of the Business Intelligence vendor landscape, advanced analytics technologies and analytics trends.
6. Strong process analysis and systematic thinking skills and the ability to consistently deliver targeted business outcomes.
7. Ability to coordinate multi-stakeholder teams and build successful interactions.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=82760