Clinical Research Coordinator, Non-licensed
Working Title: Clinical Research Coordinator, Non-licensed
Position Type: University Managerial and Professional Staff
Department: Department of Psychiatric Medicine
Posting Date: 09-21-2017
The Department of Psychiatry and Neurobehavioral Sciences at the University of Virginia is seeking a Non-licensed Clinical Research Coordinator to join its research team inside the Center for Psychopharmacology Research in Youth located in the Fontaine Research Park area. The position assists and trains with the recruitment and enrollment of research participants. The position is responsible for the informed consent process, data collection, research database, data analysis, reporting, invoicing and tracking of studies financial status, and implementing daily operations of various research projects. In addition, the incumbent assists with literature searches for new projects and collaborates with other team members to further research studies.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree and one year of relevant clinical research experience. A Bachelor's degree in Public Health, Psychology or other healthcare related field is preferred. A minimum of one year of healthcare-related experience in Psychiatric research is preferred.
This position is restricted and contingent upon availability of funds.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Ability to identify and resolve problems.
2. Ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
3. Knowledge of computer database and software systems.
4. Ability to sort and compile data.
5. Ability to identify when to seek supervision.
6. Knowledge of research methodology.
7. Ability to work well with others and independently.
8. Ability to execute tasks.
9. Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=82820