Senior UX|UI Designer
Be a part of the creation of cutting edge technology from its inception!
Our client in the Greater Houston area wants to build out a new User Experience team! .
This team will be imbedded with other designers and developers as they strive to create beautiful, functional user interfaces and experience for desktops and mobile applications throughout the global organization. The ideal candidates will have the opportunity to be a part of a Greenfield operation within a corporation with years of service to the community and their global customers.
Every day will be filled with conversations that drive innovation forward. Learn from some of the greatest players in the User Experience world as our client regularly networks and trains with well-known names in the mobile application and software creation industry.
In this role, you will create project briefs, presentations, user flows, site maps, taxonomies, wireframes and other necessary documentation to communicate the recommended user experience to internal stakeholders.
• Collect and synthesize information from a variety of sources to create informed decisions and design recommendations. Collaborate on user research and usability studies to understand customer behavior, refine design approaches, and validate solutions.
• Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design, and refine user experiences within specified product requirements and deadlines. Create actions plans to quickly improve web solutions
• Strategize with the UX team and product managers to take action on research findings. Assist in documenting requirements and functional specifications.
• Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers, business owners and subject matter experts.
• Promote user-centered design and help establish robust research and design processes.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree, experience in a similar role, and a professional online portfolio that reflects your UX capabilities.
We are seeking a variety of skill sets for this role, to include:
- Interaction Designers
- Visual Designers
- Front End Development Coding Skills
- User Researchers (with any combination for the above)
- Candidates must have previous experience on a UX/UI Design Team.
Qualified individuals will have at least 4-5 years of experience.
This immediate opportunity is Full-Time, Direct Hire, onsite
Our client requires a background check and drug test as well as the ability to work for any employer without sponsorship.
Aquent's contract with the client does not allow for Third-Parties or Sub-Contractors.
This role is not a Software Developer or Web Developer Role. Solid UX/UI Designers should have portfolios that include User Experience Research, Wireframes, Prototypes, Interaction Design, Visual Design, and Finished Projects.
Please include a link to your portfolio in order to be considered for this role. Without it, there is no way to truly identify your qualifications for this position.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
You're paid weekly.
• Subsidized health (including term life and LTD), dental, and vision benefits.
• Access to 401(k) through Fidelity.
• Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward public transit, etc.)
• Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
• Access to free online courses via Lynda.com.
• Aquent support: we check in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up.)
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 07:44:19 PDT