Since 1997, Pinnacle Lien Services has been a leader in lien litigation services. With a 90% proven success rate in recovery in the Workers' Compensation arena, hospitals and medical providers can trust in our expertise. Pinnacle Lien Services provides medical billing specialization in complex services for all payer types. In addition, we provide collection services for Workers Comp medical providers. Our goal is to maximize revenue cycle for all providers. For more information about how we can help your business, contact us and we will provide the services you need to reach your organizational goals.
Billing Manager is responsible for handling the constant changes in the healthcare industry that affect the billing process. Billing manager is responsible for monitoring the billing cycle on a daily basis. The leader in this department will ensure that the billing is completed accurately and billed out properly in accordance with all federal and state guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maximizing the collection of medical services payments and reimbursements from patients and insurance carriers
- Insurance eligibility processes, charge processing, claim submission and processing, payment processing
- Collections and accounts receivable management
- Denial management
- Self starter- Keeping up with the fee schedule changes
- Reporting of results and analysis
- Proper coding- Employee must know proper CCI review in order to avoid being audited.
- Identify goals and vision for team by guiding individuals and team toward priorities
- Customer services relative to revenue cycle
- Training and development relative to revenue cycle
- Supervision/ motivation and oversight of small billing team
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
- At least four (4) years of medical revenue cycle management experience and at least two (2) years supervisory experience successfully resolving a variety of people issues.
- Experience with various billing systems, such as Daisy Bill, Medisoft, P2P and OfficeAlly.
- Individual must have strong knowledge of medical insurance billing and collections with CPT, ICD10, and HCPC coding and medical terminology, as well as an overall understanding of managed care products (HMO, PPO, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of how Medicare works.
- Knowledge of the California Labor law codes, regulations, appeal process, and collection process.
Pinnacle Lien Services has been in the Workers' Compensation industry since 1997. PLS has provided lien litigation services to healthcare professionals for over 18 years.
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 08:54:47 PDT