Senior Front End Web Developer
This role is assigned to an existing product line that undergoes regular transformation in an effort to drive efficiencies. Candidates will benefit from the excitement of learning new up-to-date technologies while building upon their existing knowledge. Work alongside designers, developers, and other key roles to create high quality prototypes with beautiful user interfaces.
The ideal candidate will be a coding guru with a desire to lead and collaborate with others.
- Working knowledge of AngularJS, React.JS, Knockout, Bootstrap, RxJS and Redux is best.
- Experience with Functional/Reactive programming is required.
- SVG/Canvas/D3 Experience is a PLUS
Build a career with a company who values and believes in your skillset!
Do you have what it takes?
This immediate opportunity is Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire, onsite
Aquent is required to perform a Drug Screening and Background Check as per the client's requirements. The client also requires each candidate to have the ability to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship. Our contract does not allow for third parties or sub-contracting services.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
You're paid weekly.
• Subsidized health (including term life and LTD), dental, and vision benefits.
• Access to 401(k) through Fidelity.
• Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward public transit, etc.)
• Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
• Access to free online courses via Lynda.com.
• Aquent support: we check in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up.)
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 07:48:17 PDT