Vybe urgent care is rapidly becoming the "go-to" destination for urgent care services in Philadelphia. We believe that everyone deserves compassionate care and an incredible experience. Our objective is to surprise and delight patients every day through compassion, transparency, warmth and drive.
We're looking for experienced and engaged Center Managers who can assume responsibility for daily operations of 1-2 urgent care sites and drive effectiveness and efficiency through continuous improvement of processes and personnel.
This position provides a tremendous growth opportunity for professionals who can build an environment of high clinical quality, team engagement and extraordinary patient experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Center Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of operations and creating a high performance culture that puts safety first and drives patient delight and business results. Leaders in this position will serve as a role model and support a positive image of vybe urgent care inside and outside the organization. Primary duties include:
1. Responsibility for center facility management.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the entire Center and ensure a professional, safe and secure environment.
- Coordinate onsite maintenance and cleaning as required.
- Build and manage vendor relationships in a professional manner.
- Maintain appropriate inventories of supplies and medications for the Center.
- Ensure that all equipment is properly maintained.
- Ensure that medical records are maintained confidentially so that they comply with all state and federal guidelines
2. Oversee the recruitment, hiring, and management of Center employees.
- Identify recruiting needs and assist/initiate interviews of new personnel.
- Ensure new staff members are provided an appropriate orientation with guidance and training in the areas of triage, clinical duties, lab procedures, opening and closing procedures, phone and front desk etiquette and procedures.
- Complete regular performance reviews.
- Consistently mentor team members to enhance their skills and effectiveness and provide coaching/counseling as necessary.
- Convene and conduct staff meetings as needed.
- Mentor new Center Managers as needed.
3. Responsibility for the ongoing/daily management of clinical and front desk staff and effective clinical operations.
- Ensure staff maintains professionalism at all times including proper uniform attire, manner of performing professional duties, and all forms of communication with patients, families, and other parties.
- Make schedules (front and back office) at least 1 month in advance and manage all variations to schedules.
- Assume first call for clinical staff who are ill or unable to come to work; participate in Manager on call schedule.
- Ensure all staff members understand and follow established policies and procedures. Assist with the development, implementation and documentation of any new policies as needed. Provide feedback and/or discipline to staff that do not follow policy.
4. Ensure that patient care and flow, including follow-up, is completed according to company policy and any relevant regulations and leads to optimal patient satisfaction.
- Maintain and monitor patient flow throughout the Center.
- Follow up with patient complaints and/or incidents and convey findings to Medical Director or others as needed to determine if further action required.
- Monitor patient service and engagement scores and work on opportunities to improve patient satisfaction.
- Provide documentation and follow up as required for quality assurance.
- Oversee Worker's Compensation cases ensuring paperwork is appropriately completed and sent and employers are contacted regarding their employee's care.
- Ensure coordination of outreach to primary care and specialty physicians and other providers as needed.
- Document all reportable infectious disease and occupational health cases as required.
- Ensure Radiology quality control/compliance.
5. Oversee the financial performance of assigned Centers.
- Responsible for profit and loss performance of Centers. Participate in budget creation and expense management.
- Proactively identify opportunities to expand revenue sources and ancillary services and reduce expenses.
- Drive brand awareness and build patient volume locally through outreach and creative relationship building to community groups, organizations, patients, physicians and potential referral sources.
- Support and participate in meetings with health plans, TPAs and other business partners as needed.
6. Optimize revenue per visit and cash collections
- Manage and oversee billing procedures (including Occupational Health patients) through selected 3rd party vendor.
- Direct team to ensure daily reconciliation, review of insurance, daily deposits, and any other applicable billing reports generated by 3rd party vendor.
- Ensure staff accountability by managing training, education and monitoring of coding and billing processes.
- Assist in collections calls to local clients as needed.
All duties will be performed in accordance to policy and procedure, standards of care, and relevant regulations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of supervisory or management experience, preferably in an ambulatory healthcare setting - proven leadership ability.
- Must have intermediate skills in MS Word, MS Excel and be tech savvy.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills and ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across various constituencies.
- Must convey a professional demeanor and be able to act calmly and effectively in a busy or stressful situation.
- Bring a genuine high energy level and project a healthful image.
- This position requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- This position is based in one or more urgent care centers.
- Potential exposure to moderate noise and infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens.
- Requires travel to other centers and meeting locations throughout Philadelphia.
- Physical requirements include bending, reaching, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, pushing and pulling throughout a regular work shift. Requires manual dexterity and ability to occasionally lift 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
vybe urgent care is a rapidly-growing provider of urgent care services in Philadelphia. vybe operates community-based urgent care centers that provide convenient treatment for a broad range of illnesses and injuries. We also offer on-site x-rays, lab tests, vaccinations, and physical exams.
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 09:10:03 PDT