Grants Management Assistant (P/T) - Office of Research & Grants
A leader in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, Azusa Pacific University is committed to excellence in higher education. Offering more than 100 associate's, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral programs on campus, online, and at six regional locations across Southern California, APU continues to be recognized annually as one of America's Best Colleges by U.S. News & World Report. APU is seeking employees who desire to engage in our thriving culture by cultivating community through professional interactions, demonstrating a posture of lifelong learning, and modeling Christ-like character. Working together, employees at APU commit to establishing a university atmosphere that is edifying to God and to one another.
For staff positions, please apply directly at: http://apustaffjobs.silkroad.com
APU is seeking employees who desire to engage in our thriving culture by cultivating community through professional interactions, demonstrating a posture of lifelong learning, and modeling Christ-like character. Working together, employees at APU commit to establishing a university atmosphere that is edifying to God and to one another.
This position provides administrative support to the Grants Management, i.e., post-award, sector of the Office of Research and Grants as it manages the institution's external grants profile.
- Two years post-secondary required. AA or BA preferred.
- Minimum one year of administrative experience required.
Primary Duties/Essential Functions
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper files of grant documents and resources.
- Assist with data entry and record receipt of reports in grants database.
- Produce spreadsheet and written reports including grant activity reports and other reports as needed for the Board, senior management, the Office of Research and Grants, and grant program teams.
- Support the Director of Grants Management with administrative tasks related to compliance, generating grant documents, and mailing grant- related documents.
- Communicate with faculty and staff for grant-related activities with the Director of Grants Management's instruction.
- Manage due dates and reminders for grant-related reports.
- Organize grant management and RCR training logistics, including communication with attendees.
- Provide other support as requested by the Director of Grants Management.
Azusa Pacific University is a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values and seeks faculty and staff who are committed to diversity, work effectively with diverse populations, and engage others in ways that honor our rich cultural mosaic and biblical foundation.
You can learn more about APU by watching the stories of faculty, staff, and alumni as they carry out our mission here: http://www.apu.edu/stories/
Azusa Pacific University will conduct a background check on all final candidates.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled unless otherwise stated. Azusa Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.