Program & Design Engineer
Experienced manufacturing professional with design, engineering and CNC programing expertise as well supervisory experience.
- Expertise in utilizing Mastercam, Solidworks and general CNC programming.
- Knowledge of fixturing, tooling and lean manufacturing principles.
- Capable of designing machined components (plastic injection molds, mold components, general machined parts).
- Proficient in CAD design and programming CNC mill, lathe, wire/sinker EDM and 5-Axis mill.
- At least 5 years of experience in program & design.
- Technical background and skill set with formal education & training required, experience will be considered.
- Working knowledge of 5-Axis machining concepts and programming.
Collaborate with customers and coworkers to achieve optimal design and manufacture of tools or precision machined parts.
Program CNC machines for optimal quality and efficiency.
Minimize machine set-up time, create setup sheets.
Train and discipline associates when necessary.
Increasing machine throughput and efficiency.
Competitive compensation package
401K Profit Sharing
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Great work environment
As a recognized leader in precision machining, we specialize in close tolerance processes coupled with small to large run production capability. Merit Industries is comprised of two divisions, Merit Precision Manufacturing for industry leading precision contract manufacturing and Merit Tool Company for high quality tools. Merit is an AS9100, IS09001 Certified and ITAR Compliant Company.
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 08:28:27 PDT