Position Overview (Salary: $80,000 - 105,000 per year) (Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vison)
The Plant Manager directs and coordinates activities of Production / Manufacturing, Logistics / Purchasing, Quality, and Engineering / Maintenance Departments and aids in formulating and administering organization policies, goals and objectives.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and procedures, and develops short and long-range goals and objectives for responsible departments.
- Directs and coordinates activities of each production cell / unit for the attainment of goals and objectives.
- Reviews and analyzes activities, costs and operational effectiveness of all production cells / units for progressing toward stated goals and objectives.
- Development and implementation of a production model aimed at eliminating waste, improving costs and delivery and instills continuous improvement and prevention.
- Formulate and administer company policies and goals with senior management staff.
- Communicate company policies and goals for the Production, Logistics, Quality and Maintenance Departments and to ensure they are progressing toward their assignments.
- Ensure that the plant has the proper resources for daily operations to meet customer requirements
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of a suitable production model aimed at waste reduction and continuous improvement.
- Formulate policies, goals and objectives in conjunction with senior management and to deploy these activities to the plants.
- Communicate, enforce and assign resources to meet company goals and objectives in the Production, Logistics, Quality and Maintenance Departments.
- With the explicit approval of the President & CEO, to hire and terminate associates in the Production, Logistics, Quality and Maintenance Departments in conjunction with Finance / Human Resources.
- Develop and implement a suitable production model for all production cells / units to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Assist in the development and enforcement of the company budget and capital investment requirements.
- BS in Management or Equivalent Experience and acceptance through the interview process
- 15 Years Manufacturing Experience
- Thorough Understanding of Continuous Improvement and Advanced Quality Techniques
- Thorough Understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Sources of Waste
- Experience in Leading and Facilitating Continuous Improvement Teams
Located in the beautiful town of Roseville, just minutes from the Galleria Mall, the California Bottling Company is a regional leader and premier manufacturer of spring, distilled and drinking water. The company operates four stainless steel lines and is positioned for a major expansion which represents a significant opportunity for rapid advancement.
Fri, 29 Sep 2017 20:18:55 PDT