Cash Recycler/ATM Field Service Engineer
• Repair and maintain ATMs, Cash management safes, copiers and laser printers at customer location.
• Install new equipment
• Must carry inventory in their own vehicle
• Must be available to work some weekends
• Computer networking experience
• Strong communication skills
Must be comfortable using power tools
Must have own tools including a laptop
• 5 plus years experience working on printers and computers in field service.
• A+ certification
• Safe driving record
• Reliable vehicle
• Able to lift 50 plus pounds
• Ability to work independently
• Attention to detail
• Submit accurate paperwork in a timely fashion
We are seeking an individual who is highly motivated and learns new tasks quickly and efficiently. A solid understanding of electromechanical principals is desirable. A basic understanding of electronics and circuitry is also useful. You would be working in a fast pace and demanding environment with other service professionals.. You will be performing regular preventive maintenance and troubleshooting problems as they arise. Will sometimes require bending/squatting, walking/standing /sitting for long periods; exposure to enclosed spaces, dust. We are looking for good organizational skills and document reporting accuracy. A positive attitude with excellent customer relations skills
At CVCSI we provide maintenance services for companies in New England that lack an field service team.
CVCSI has been providing quality products and services to our clients since January 1996.
We serve the IT needs of companies in New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts Connecticut and Rhode Island
Products we service:
Lexmark and HP laser printers
Any equipment that has a computer running in it
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 04:55:21 PDT