Kitchen, Bath & Tile Retail Store Manager for Eleganza Studio
At Eleganza Studio our Store Managers are vital to the success and continued growth of our company. As a Store Manager, you will also work hands on with every department inside an assigned Eleganza Studio as well as work with other seasoned Store Managers on Regional assigned projects. During your training, you will also be expected to complete our Boot Camp training program. Upon successful completion of your training you will be loaded with the tools necessary to run a store for the nation's best Kitchen, Bath & Tile studio in the US.
Previous retail management in floor covering, plumbing or kitchen cabinet experience a huge plus
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes:
- This position is salaried (exempt) plus generous sales bonuses
- 401K with matching company contribution
- Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Structured Training Program (up to 3 months)
- Tremendous Growth Potential
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- High School graduate or equivalent (College degree preferred)
- Kitchen designer experience with 20/20 software a plus
- 3-5 years' experience in retails sales Management
- Ability to perform in a high volume, highly complex location
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and work well under pressure
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Experience in recruiting, hiring, training and coaching
- Bi-Lingual Spanish, Korean, Vietnamese, Mandarin are a plus
The premier resource for high quality modern products at affordable prices.
Kitchen cabinets, bathroom fixtures, design, porcelain tile, thin tiles and slabs and glass mosaics.
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 11:56:12 PDT