As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and profitability of your very own operation while ensuring that we are providing first class experience. As an essential part of the team, you will be responsible for the development of your very own branch while driving profitability as you train and develop your staff.
- Ensure the effective process of all types of car, van and truck rental transactions
- Provide exemplary customer service and issue resolution
- Participate in all areas of employee management
- Understand cost control and achieve individual sales goals
- Monitor prices and set rates for walk-ups
- Uphold company standards and processes
- Increase the market penetration of the branch and increase revenue
- Actively participate in the training, coaching, and mentoring of the staff
- Complete performance reviews on all employees and hold a meeting with the individual to discuss strengths and weakness
- Organize and facilitate weekly staff meetings to keep employees motivated and informed of business operations
- Handle or assist in the resolution of customer service issues if other staff members are unable to.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Management experience in the rental car industry required
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of work experience in sales and customer service
- Must have good supervisory and strong communication skills
- Must have the ability to work under stressful and unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
Extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, 401K and future growth opportunities within the company.
Established in 1978, A Rent A Car Truck and Van has become one of the largest privately owned and independently operated car, truck and van rental companies in Southern California. We were the first rental agency to offer cars, vans and trucks at a single location. Our professional and courteous staff still offers old-fashion, hands-on customer service. We serve Southern California and Hollywood's studio system from three locations in Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica, with one of the newest fleets available.
Los Angeles, CA
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 12:32:47 PDT