Manufacturing / Industrial Engineer
We are seeking a Manufacturing / Industrial Engineer to join our team! You will be responsible for improving processes in our metal stamping, welding, and automation departments. You will be required to be creative and share your ideas! Anchor has promoted 90% of leaders from within, which makes this a great opportunity for someone with 2-4 years of experience who is looking to grow a career.
- Create and improve automated systems and processes
- Support the installation of both mechanical and controls upgrades
- Conduct cost-analysis to determine advantages of system improvements
- Research and implement new machinery and controls
- Coordinate/collaborate with other departments to drive projects to completion
- Document all technical procedures and cost savings
- Previous experience in mechatronics engineering or other related fields
- Statistics background helpful
- Familiarity with CAD or other related software
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Four year degree in Industrial Engineering OR at least 5 years experience in a similar role with proven success eliminating waste/increasing efficiencies
Anchor Manufacturing Group, Inc. is a mid-sized family owned manufacturer of metal stampings and welded assemblies. While the company has grown, it is still founded on five core values: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, and Problem Solving. We are currently experiencing TREMENDOUS growth, and are seeking several talented individuals to become part of our team. Anchor is an 9 time recipient of the NorthCoast 99 Award, making Anchor one of the top companies to work for in Northeast Ohio. The company has also been named one of the Top 100 Workplaces to work for in Northeast Ohio according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
We offer a rich Health Insurance Program, Prescription, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance. A comprehensive Wellness Program is available and participation is encouraged. Anchor also offers a 401K program, along with a company match. We believe strongly in the development of our employees, therefore a Tuition Assistance Program is available.
Please send resume to: HRMail@anchor-mfg.com
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 07:26:14 PDT