Asbestos/Lead/Mold Project Manager/Estimator
- Minimum 5 years experience in estimating/managing various asbestos, mold, and/or lead projects
- Experience in writing proposals, meeting and interacting with clients, managing projects, and managing field workers
- Completed necessary asbestos assessments, mold assessments, lead inspection and risk management assessments (Call for specification)
- Thorough knowledge of laws and regulations regarding asbestos, lead, and mold
- Maintain a high degree of integrity, loyalty, and honesty- expected to NEVER divulge to outside parties information of a confidential nature pertaining to the company's operations or bids
- AHERA certification REQUIRED
- Clean driving record REQUIRED
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience working with insurance adjusters and property management companies
- Must be very detailed, organized and able to multi-task
The Estimator/Project Manager's essential function is to estimate and manage the daily details of the project, including purchases, subcontracting, changes and coordination of office and field activities during the project.
Specific Duties (Not limited to):
- Study and understand the contract documents of each project before, as well as after estimating in order to determine areas (including provisions of general or special conditions) that may be ambiguous, present problems, or result in unforeseen costs.
- Investigate conditions at the job site to bid in order to understand and evaluate site accessibility- surface and underground conditions as well as any other conditions that may effect abatement methods and costs
- Oversee the project from start-to-finish by performing a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality, and safety standards
- Attend pre-construction and job meetings
- Periodic inspection of the job sites
- Maintain and supervise adequate estimate and plan files
- Ensure project documents are complete
- Monitor maintenance of applicable contract files
- Knowledgeable of company procedures manual
The above outline of duties is not arranged in order of priority. These duties are not meant to restrict initiative, but rather to describe minimum activities.
Pre-employment background check and drug test will be conducted. Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, and holiday and vacation pay offered by employer.
Please do not apply if you do not meet all of the above requirements.
For over 21 years Northwest Abatement Services, Inc. (NWA) has specialized in abatement services which include, but are not limited to, inspection, removal and disposal of asbestos, lead and mold remediation for small residential jobs, to large commercial jobs. We also provide clandestine drug lab services and a full array of indoor air quality services.
With over 35 specially trained employees and more than 20 years of project experience, NWA is the inspection, removal and disposal specialist. We are commercially and residential certified and bonded with the state of Washington. Our employees are AHERA trained for asbestos, EPA certified for lead-containing materials removal, and 40-hour HAZWOPER for contaminated sites.
The company is involved in continuing education for both its personnel and other workers in the industry for all of its divisions. Furthermore, we ensure our workforce is certified in new technologies and extraction methods and maintains our implementations in strict accordance with state and federal guidelines and requirements.
-Asbestos Removal and Disposal
-Fire, Smoke and Water Restoration
-Interior Demolition and Roof Tear-Offs
-Testing and Analysis
-Certified Applicator for SonaSprayFC
-24/7/365 Emergency Services
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 10:57:25 PDT