Systems and Network Support Specialist
As a Systems and Network Support Specialist, you will assist with system design and upgrades and perform maintenance and support for new and existing systems.
* Strong networking, hardware, and software knowledge
* Good problem solving skills with attention to detail
* Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Ability to multi-task effectively
* Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude
* Must be able to travel nationwide for various projects
* Approximately 15% travel may be required
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check
* Microsoft MCSE, MCSA, MCTS, MCITP Certifications
* Cisco CCNA, CCNP Certifications
* Citrix CCEA, CCA Certifications
* CISSP Certification
* Experience with large-scale system implementation
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
Computer Information Systems is a leader in providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and Municipal agencies nationwide requiring mission critical command and control Systems for over 25 years.
At CIS, our employees are a key asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional work environment that values dedication, encourages creativity, and motivates employees to excel. CIS provides excellent benefits including health insurance.
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 10:00:41 PDT