The Pittman Group is e a privately held advertising and marketing agency located in Kansas City, MO. The Pittman Group provides a broad range of Advertising and Marketing solutions to all verticals, but has a strong client base within the Education Vertical. We are looking to add an innovative producer to our organization. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter hungry for success, who displays adaptability and perseverance to overcome all hurdles related to identifying SEO strategy and execute on these concepts for our clients.
The SEO specialist position is focused on designing and implementing strategies to help improve our clients rankings on search engines in an effort to increase leads and sales from their main web properties. This job will require the right candidate be well versed in Google's SEO analysis tools including Google Analytics and Google Search Console. A firm understanding of tools such as MOZ and other competitive analysis tools is also required. The ideal candidate will have possess a knowledge of SEO best practices and how to implement those practices to improve client results. This position requires the candidate to execute on the strategies they develop and report on results.
Basic Job Functions
-Increase search engine traffic from organic search results
-Develop quarterly SEO plans and execute on the items within the plan
-Work closely with the content and creative teams to generate necessary content to fulfill the websites needs
-Ability to identify the correct keywords to target and develop title and meta tags consistent with the keyword strategy
- Ability to execute link building campaigns
-Analyze incoming data in Google Analytics and utilize the data to adjust strategy and Tactics
-Create reports in a variety of web interfaces, Excel Documents and Written communications to provide insight into campaign results
-Understand and execute on Onsite and OffSite SEO best practices
Further Job Functions may include but are not limited to:
• Preparing proposals to include identified solutions
• Provide campaign reports to internal members and clients
• Communicate with customers regarding their campaign performance as directed
• Present solution to customers as needed
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Google Analytics certified
• Firm understanding of optimization strategies and Search Engine Algorithms
• Understanding of conversion and performance based campaigns
• Current in updates made to Analytics platform
• Have previously implemented various SEO strategies
• 2 to 5 years previous experience
• Bachelor's degree in Advertisement or Marketing is preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
This is a full-time permanent career positions with a matching 401k. We provide a fun and agency environment and promote continuous career advancement and training. We are experiencing growth and looking for innovative and entrepreneur candidates.
The Pittman Group is a privately held advertising and marketing agency located in Kansas City, MO. The Pittman Group provides a broad range of Advertising and Marketing solutions. We are looking to add an innovative producer to our organization. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter hungry for success, who displays adaptability and perseverance to overcome hurdles.
Kansas City, MO
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 16:06:53 PDT