Control Systems Programmer
We are currently seeking to hire a Control Systems Programmer to become an integral part of our development team! You will design, test, configure, and deploy custom software for embedded control systems. Additionally, you will be responsible for deploying & configuring networks as required to support control, video, and audio systems, commissioning audio and video systems, and programming & configuring ancillary systems, including audio DSPs, and Video Distribution systems.
- Develop, implement and deploy control systems programming
- Learn & utilize custom programming environments/languages, including Crestron SIMPL, AMX Netlix Studio, and Extron GCP
- Program within industry standard environments/languages including C#, Python, and Lua Scripting
- Travel in person across the Mid-Atlantic Region testing, deploying, and modifying code
- Work remotely to deploy code across the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Perform advanced troubleshooting & testing for internal resources, including the service department, both on-site, and remotely
- Design embedded software to assist with system automation
- Design & Deploy attractive, easy-to-use graphical user interfaces
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve any code issues
- Configure and troubleshoot Ethernet networks to support running hardware
- Liaise with client networking and IT staff to configure systems
- Previous experience in software development, computer programming, or other related fields
- Working Knowledge of, and experience programming in C#
- Familiarity with Python, Lua, and other other scripting languages
- Experience with GUI development
- Strong networking capabilities including IP address management, port configuration, VLan configuration, understanding of Unicast/Multicast traffic, and a understanding of routing across subnets/networks
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to travel regionally, including overnight travel, to complete assigned tasks
- Must posses reliable transportation (mileage will be reimbursed)
- Experience within Audio/Video industry
- Knowledge of audio signal processing
- Physical troubleshooting ability (cabling, connectors, etc.)
Lee Hartman and Sons, headquartered in Roanoke, VA, with offices throughout the Mid Atlantic, Ohio Valley and Southeastern United States, is widely recognized as a leader in the audiovisual industry. Throughout our seventy-nine year history, we have been an innovator in the design, installation, rental and sales of audio visual products.
Partnering with hundreds of the industry's top manufacturers gives us a unique ability in the design and implementation of AV systems to specifically meet the widely ranging needs of today's Corporate, Education, Government, Houses of Worship and Fortune 500 companies.
Lee Hartman & Sons is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and maintains a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace.
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 15:46:21 PDT