Senior Network Engineer
This Senior Network Engineering position is based in Cleveland, Ohio. Must be willing to work in Cleveland.
IntelliNet, an IT Management as a Service (MaaS) Company, is a premier network management, cloud innovation, and information technology provider. We offer comprehensive application and network management, cloud computing, monitoring, software development and optimization solutions.
QUICK COMPANY BENEFIT OVERVIEW:
- Company sponsored and paid training for certifications for all employees.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and drug testing.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable vehicle.
- Fast-paced but relaxed and professional atmosphere.
- Paid time off, 401K, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision coverage.
- Must have good verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
- Must be US Citizen or Green card holder.
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of global enterprise data network and voice infrastructure solutions
- Troubleshooting and resolution of 3rd-level global data and voice network issues
- Other project work, as required by the business
- Design, install and maintain network components that meet IntelliNet and customer requirements.
- Provides technical support and recommends equipment upgrades.
- Maintains security systems and policies to protect data and systems from unauthorized users.
- Five years Advanced IP Routing, Network Engineering, Cisco Firewalls management, and WAN/MAN/LAN (install, configuration and support) experience in a large environment.
- Experience troubleshooting, implementing and configuring the following:
- Mixed VPN WAN environment
- Routing protocols such as BGP and EIGRP
- Switching, wireless and firewall technologies
- F5 load balancers
- Proficiency in Cisco networking technologies including routing protocols (EIGRP, BGP, OSPF), VPN, load balancing, VLANs, access lists, wireless access points, firewalls etc.
- Cisco Nexus 7k/5k, ASA5500x, ASR 1k, Catalyst, F5 Big IP AFM/LTM, experience desired
- Experience with Cisco Wireless: WLC, AP's, 802.1x desired
- Cisco ISE, Mobile Device Management experience beneficial.
- Energetic self-starter. Ability to work with minimum supervision. Thorough, gives careful attention to details and effective customer service.
- Availability to be "on-call" for periodic tasks outside of normal working hours. Able to travel locally
- Working knowledge of the following:
- Network security technologies such as VPN, TACACS+ and Cisco ISE, IPS, web filtering
- Network protocol analysis and troubleshooting using various tools (e.g. Wireshark) and equipment for root cause determination
- Any Cisco Certification is beneficial.
- Advances the companies professional image. Promotes IntelliNet Corporation as a premier service provider of network services.
- Complies with IntelliNet Corporation policies/procedures. Maintains open/effective communications. Provides guidance and uses problem-solving techniques to resolve questions/concerns tactfully.
IntelliNet Corporation is an IT Consulting Company and managed service provider, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. IntelliNet administers and optimizes all or part of your IT infrastructure by providing dedicated managed services. We offer: Infrastructure Management, supporting connectivity components, such as Windows Servers, Exchange, LAN/WAN networks, routers, circuits, switches, VPNs, and telecommunication circuits storage and backup devices VoIP systems, featuring Cisco, Microsoft, and Avaya solutions Server Management, including configuration management and maintenance for: Standard servers Virtualized servers and desktops Email servers.
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 12:04:47 PDT