HVAC Design Professional
Residential HVAC consulting firm is hiring both entry level and experienced individuals with AutoCAD experience and/or experience with Manual J load calculations and HVAC design. This opportunity is a great start for a career in the Residential HVAC industry.
• Knowledge of Wrightsoft, Elite Software, Adobe Acrobat, & ACAD; experience a plus, but not necessary;
• H.S. Diploma required (Technical degree or 4-year college degree a plus);
• Good data entry skills and excellent Math skills;
• Ability to interpret blueprints and CAD drawings a plus;
• Knowledge of HVAC fundamentals and design helpful;
• A strong customer service aptitude will also be a critical requirement;
• Must be able to multi-task with excellent attention to detail;
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform other tasks as assigned;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Employment may be contingent on a reference check, background check and/or drug testing.
• Opportunities for advancement
• Medical Insurance including dental for full time employees
• Compensation based on experience
• Paid Time Off (PTO) for full time employees
LOCAL applicants only please.
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 12:18:26 PDT