Autocad Drafter, CAD Drafter
Detailing of all parts of metal panel systems, including ACM, plate, insulated, flat seam panels, trims, and flashings including:
1. Creating erection and shop drawings.
2. Creating fabrication drawings and reports including take offs.
3. Creating Bill of Materials.
1. Assist estimating
2. Assist team in productivity improvement.
3. Receive project assignments from Project Manager
1. High School or General Equivalency Diploma. Maybe Associates Degree
2. Advanced Intermediate to Expert level user - AutoCAD 2014 or higher
3. Proficient in windows base software and MS Office or higher
4. Able to understand and interpret architectural and structural drawings, solid understanding of construction sequencing and methods.
5. Self-motivated individual that has the ability to problem solve, work independently and has strong work ethic
6. Able to maintain established project schedules / deadlines of required drawings
7. 2 years minimum experience putting together drawing sets.
1. Bachelors or Associates degree with focus in Architectural or Engineering Drafting.
2. Training or experience with Building Information Modeling (BIM) software such as Revit or Inventor.
3. Experience with CNC programming and routing preferred.
4. Exposure to Lean Manufacturing Principles.
5. Experience with Bluebeam software.
6. Desire to work in a rapidly growing company with opportunities for success based on performance.
We are a specialized subcontractor in the construction industry located just southwest of downtown Denver.
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 14:53:48 PDT