Software Developer (Entry-Level)
As a Software Developer, you will play a key role in designing, developing, and delivering state-of-the-art mission critical solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Good problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Two or more years of recent experience in developing applications using Microsoft .NET Framework (C#)
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015 & .NET Framework 4.6
- Experience with WPF, MVVM, ASP.NET, WCF, Web Services, LINQ, Entity Framework, XML, XSLT
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience with N-Tier or distributed application development
- Experience with communication protocols including TCP/IP and UDP
- Experience using version control systems
- Experience with manual or automated software testing
Computer Information Systems is a leader in providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and Municipal agencies nationwide requiring mission critical command and control Systems for over 25 years.
At CIS, our employees are a key asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional work environment that values dedication, encourages creativity, and motivates employees to excel. CIS provides excellent benefits including health insurance.
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 09:59:33 PDT