We are seeking an experienced Plant Manager to lead a major asset located in New Carlisle, Indiana. Co-gen Plant; 1,400MW greenfield natural gas-fired, combined-cycle power plant (CCPP). Plant equiped with two Siemens SGT6-5000F gas turbines, two SST6-5000 steam turbines, as well as six SGen-1000A air-cooled generators. Position will oversee a staff of 25.
- Competitive Salary/Benefits & Bonus Structure as part of a comprehensive compensation package.
- Non - Local candidates will be considered.
- Responsible for management of plant personnel. Recruit, screen, interview and selection of candidates for employment. Plans, directs and supervises operation of plant and ensures proper licensing and qualifications are met according to local and federal regulations.
- Writes, reviews and revises operating and related procedures. Ensures procedural compliance in the conduct of plant operations, maintenance and personnel administration. Investigates plant problems, incidents, accidents and unusual events and provides analysis, recommendations, reports and appropriate follow-up plans.
- Plans, directs and supervises routine preventive and predictive maintenance on all systems and equipment; supports corrective maintenance efforts on selected equipment. Reviews maintenance backlog and provides priorities to maintenance supervisor. Plans, directs and performs housekeeping duties. Establish and maintain housekeeping standards. Ensures all in-plant switching and tagging of equipment in accordance with approved procedures and prudent operations and maintenance practices. Maintains complete and accurate reports of downtime, outages, repair requirements and production and performance indices.
- Oversee testing of plant systems and components. Review data based on established standards and/or sound power plant practices. Conducts routine tours of the plant to inspect equipment; provide direction, supervision and feedback to employees; and ensures that all safety rules and plant procedures are followed. Review incident reports for equipment malfunctions/employee accidents.
- Communicates with other Company personnel on-site and at other locations. Represents the Company in dealing with the public, steam and power customers, vendors, contractors, regulators and other non-Company personnel.
- Conceives, develops and evaluates on-the-job and classroom training in operations-related subjects. Prepares lesson plans, handouts, visual aids, examinations, qualification standards and other material related to employee training and development.
- Maintains logs, records and data sheets; prepares and reviews reports, trends, timesheets, material requisitions, work orders and other administrative documents related to power and steam production.
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the worlds leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to our clients and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers
Sat, 30 Sep 2017 07:14:51 PDT