We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Manager with a knack for negotiation and networking. Your team will be responsible for maintaining and developing supplier relationships to ensure adequate resources for all projects and continually improve pricing and efficiency. You will work directly with our accounting team to ensure purchasing documents are properly completed, current, and terms and conditions of purchases are satisfactory. In this role you will be expected to develop, maintain, and streamline purchasing processes and procedures, develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies.
• Requires 5+ years of work experience in purchasing, preferably in flooring, manufacturing or construction-related industry.
• Ability to make decisions that require detailed analysis and investigation with solutions requiring significant original thinking.
• Emphasis on customer service, results, diplomacy, multitasking and priority setting.
• Must perform well under deadlines
• Strong MS Office skills, advanced Excel skills
• Experience working with RFMS systems, or similar flooring relational databases a plus
For consideration, please submit resume with salary history.
Carpets N More is a fast growing company supplying the new and existing housing market with flooring, countertops, cabinetry and window coverings. We are the premier subcontractor for new housing in the Las Vegas Market. With over 20 years experience, we deliver professional results and quality products to builders and homeowners at exceptional rates. Become part of our team see why we make the difference every day.
Las Vegas, NV
Sat, 30 Sep 2017 13:28:00 PDT