Concrete Estimator/Project Manager
Construction Concrete Estimator
- • Estimating of Commercial, Residential, Multi-Family, Podium, Site, and Retail Concrete applications.
- • Project Management of ongoing projects.
- • Develop new clients while servicing existing client base.
- • Expand client base
- • Service existing client base
- • Prepare detailed estimates for new projects
- • Submit proposals in response to bid requests
- • Manage change orders of ongoing projects
- • Ensure projects are billed accurately and on schedule
• Minimum 2 years of related industry experience
• Proficiency in with MS Excel, Sage 300, PlanSwift, digital takeoff software
• Strong verbal, written, analytical, and persuasive skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management
Blazona Concrete Construction, Inc. (BCCI) was founded in 1980 by J. Dennis Blazona. BCCI corporate office is located in West Sacramento, California. Our service area is primarily in Northern California from Fresno to Redding and San Francisco to Northern Nevada. BCCI is a duly licensed California contractor and actively maintains both a B and a C-8 contractor license. We are also licensed in the State of Nevada as a Concrete Contractor C-5.
We employ only the best employees that exemplify our continued commitment to quality, customer care, safety and integrity in the concrete construction industry. Our dedicated management team is focused on customer service and ensuring the highest quality craftsmanship. It is because of our dedication and commitment to you, our customer, that we are confident you will be pleased with our work.
Sat, 30 Sep 2017 13:04:56 PDT