Project Structural Engineer
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering.
- PE registration
- Experience in design of steel, concrete, wood, and masonry
- Practical knowledge of current codes and standards such as IBC, ASCE-7, ACI, AISC, NDS, MSJC, PCI, and PTI.
- Hands-on knowledge and skills in using structural engineering software
- Analysis and design of building projects.
- Prepare structural calculations.
- Prepare plans, details, and notes needed for construction documents.
- Review drawings drawn by drafters.
- Write technical reports.
- Attend project meetings.
- Coordinate with architectural, civil, mechanical, and electrical drawings.
- Coordinate with the contractor during construction and respond to questions.
- Perform site visits and write observation reports.
- Review submittals, test results, and inspection reports.
Structural Engineering Consultants
Sat, 30 Sep 2017 11:03:29 PDT