1. Engineering support for new and existing Encompass building evaluation and restoration projects.
2. Project Management.
3. Engineering field evaluation and analysis of various types of structural failures.
4. Engineering/design of structural repairs and modifications.
5. Engineering forensic services in support of construction litigation projects, including participation in depositions and trials.
6. Perform exterior envelope commissioning on new construction projects.
7. Construction restoration project management and/or observation.
Encompass, Inc. is a privately held Minnesota structural and mechanical engineering consulting firm established in 1979. Encompass, Inc. specializes in the forensic analysis of building failures, restoration design, construction quality assurance, and building commissioning. Encompass, Inc. currently has 14 Licensed Professional Engineers currently licensed in 24 states, 1 Licensed Architect, 2 Engineers-in-Training, 4 field technicians, and support personnel for a total staff of 25.
Services Provided Include
Structural & Mechanical Forensic Investigation / Failure Analysis
Design & Specification Preparation for Building Repair and Restoration Projects
Bidding Process Administration
Quality Assurance / Construction Inspection
Building Commissioning Services
Window Water & Air Infiltration Testing
Eden Prairie, MN
Sat, 30 Sep 2017 15:31:00 PDT