Seeking an energetic team player and leader with excellent interior and exterior painting experience, and strong communications and public relations skills for working in the high-end residential re-paint market.
- 5-years of painting experience, plus 2-years in a supervisory position.
- Confident and professional appearance with a very pleasing personality and temperament.
- Self-motivated, organized, focused, and a quick learner.
- A logical thinker and performance oriented who can readily adapt to changing demands.
- Florida driver's license and background check required.
- Languages: Fluently communicates in English with strong writing skills.
- Basic computer knowledge, e-mail, word processor, etc.
Highlight of Expertise:
- Strong personnel management, time management, and organization skills.
- Project labor hours and materials cost estimating.
- Exceptional understanding of different paint resins and materials. Sherwin Williams paint product's knowledge is a plus.
- Minor drywall repairs, drywall finishing, and various texture matching.
- Paint removal procedures.
- Wallpaper removal and wall finish restoration.
- Proper undercoat preparations and application knowledge.
- Wood trim preparations: doors, door trim, crown, wainscot, etc. for fine spray finishing.
- Masonry crack repairs and waterproofing preparations and application familiarity.
- Detailed knowledge of safe airless and HVLP spray equipment operation and maintenance.
- Knowledge of safe pressure cleaner equipment operation and maintenance.
- Implementation and administration of worker and jobsite safety requirements.
High quality workmanship and premier customer service oriented local painting contractor serving Southwest Florida since 1990. Interior and exterior painting operations in Fort Myers and the surrounding tri-county area, specializing in the residential market with a focus on our gated community client base.
Fort Myers, FL
Sat, 30 Sep 2017 18:46:56 PDT