Business Development Manager
Headquartered in Phoenix, VSS Security Services has been providing customers with solutions to improve building safety and security for over 29 years. The sales and business development needs of our California Branch market is rapidly expanding.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for increasing revenue and profit. This is accomplished through securing new clients for VSS Security Services. This role is accountable for developing a Territory Plan to drive business results and territory performance.
Identifying and prioritizing new business opportunities, developing a business plan, and executing against company-wide initiatives. This role is responsible for securing new client appointments and successfully managing the sales pipeline required to achieve plan. The Business Development Manager is responsible for gathering client intelligence prior to the first appointment and building a program to meet client needs, driving close rates. The Business Development Manager negotiates pricing and must be highly proficient in utilizing and communicating the benefits of our technology and coordinate necessary presentations and proposals.
Throughout the sales process, the Business Development Manager is responsible for on-going communication and collaboration with all Branch Management.
• Meet and exceed mutually established sales goals.
• Develop specific territory growth plan and provide updates on progress.
• Prepare for client appointments by executing client research, tailoring sales materials, and leveraging available resources.
• Meet with prospective clients to secure their business. Execute the appropriate follow-up client meetings to complete sales process.
• Meet client timelines.
• Perform other related duties as assigned, including participation in Branch meetings, communication, and events, association, chamber and other organization meetings.
Job Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred in Sales, Business Administration/Management, Marketing and/or other business development related fields.
• Ability to influence decision makers at all levels of an organization, from CEO to front office professional.
• Must be able to provide evidence of a proven sales track record.
• 3+ years of outside sales experience.
• Experience specializing in new business acquisition.
• Must possess an acceptable driving record.
Compensation and Benefits:
VSS Security Services will be offering this as a full time position. As a VSS employee, you can look forward to a variety of benefits to include a rewarding salary, paid holidays and vacations, car allowance, aggressive commission structure, and contributed health benefits.
Diamond Bar, CA
Sat, 30 Sep 2017 14:25:49 PDT