Senior Financial Data Analyst
Title: Senior Financial Data Analyst
MedPOINT, a large MSO in the San Fernando Valley offers competitive salaries and benefits in a collaborative working environment. For immediate consideration of this position, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
This position will support financial operations through extensive analysis of financial data and reporting, including but not limited to the following areas: Capitation Revenue, Capitation Expense, Shared Risk, and Hospital Risk Sharing, and other assigned financial areas as needed. Position will assist in the design/build of data store and automate data load/edits for medical claims, pharmacy, encounters, authorization, capitation, and shared risk data as needed for financial analysis using SQL Server/Script, MS Access, and MS Excel. Support Finance in the testing and implementation of new software, work with I.T. and Vendor on required data set and mapping, and prepare gap analysis. Position will also provide technical support to junior team members. Prepare scheduled and ad-hoc reports as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work with department management to identify areas of business process improvement as well as development of edits to improve existing processes.
2. Assist in automating current procedures for all areas of Finance as needed.
3. Create and maintain data store and ensure data integrity for financial reporting.
4. Assist in the creation/automation of scheduled reports for all areas of finance: IPA Performance, PCP Profitability, Trends, etc. using data from numerous sources.
5. Build, maintain, and monitor claims audit process for overpayment, underpayment, and duplicate claims. Work with Provider Recovery Team on findings and next steps.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Qualified candidates shall have over 5 years of Managed Healthcare experience working with healthcare data and systems. Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in related area or sufficient experience in lieu of degree.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Strong technical and analytical skill
• Experience in SQL Service, MS Access, and Excel
Woodland Hills, CA
Tue, 26 Sep 2017 16:32:03 PDT