Project Manager / Consultant - Environmental
As a result of continuing growth, ECC Horizon is seeking a Project Manager for its Mount Laurel, New Jersey office. Duties may include:
- Preparing regulatory and client reports
- Managing investigation and remediation tasks under supervision of senior managers
- Communicating with property owners, clients, regulatory agencies and subcontractors
- May include out of town field work and travel
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and/or credentials:
- 5 to 8 years of direct site investigation and remediation experience.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience investigating and remediating chlorinated solvent releases is preferred.
- Academic degrees in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Science or related field.
- Advanced degree is highly desired but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of regional technical requirements, rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated success in supervising sub-contractor personnel.
- Strong work ethic and collegial personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sharp critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Current 40 Hr HAZWOPER
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
ECC Horizon provides environmental consulting and remediation services to many of the nation's Fortune 1000 companies. With offices across the country, the firm currently directs environmental investigation and remediation projects throughout the U.S.
ECC Horizon's practice is dedicated to site investigation, remediation, causation analysis, project management and litigation support. Over the past 30 years, the firm has helped successfully resolve thousands of contamination cases.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Fri, 29 Sep 2017 08:20:38 PDT