Senior Systems Engineer
We are currently searching for a Systems Engineer to join our growing Modern Data Center Practice. The ideal candidate must be passionate about solving business challenges and determining solutions for clients. This position will analyze, design, develop, configure, integrate and launch new solutions and changes to existing solutions. The Systems Engineer will leverage their experience to help identify, define, and recommend technical solutions to solve complex business problems.
• Partnering with Solutions Architects and Business Application Development teams to understand functional requirements of a given project/application
• Required Skills: Minimum 5 years of experience and knowledge of
o Windows Server and Workstation operating systems
o Hypervisor technologies, including VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V
o Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, GPO's
• Strong demonstrable knowledge of the following technologies:
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Windows Server
• SCOM, Solarwinds, Labtech
• Cisco/Meraki networking and security devices
• Microsoft Azure and Office 365
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and internal and external customers.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven ability to effectively provide customer service and represent the company professionally at all times.
• Proven mentoring experience working with other systems admins and working with service desk teams to provide tier 3 support
• Proven hands-on experience in building and operating a high-quality IT infrastructure with heavy emphasis on Windows server, virtualization, network storage, and backup technologies
• Administrating network devices (routers & switches) in a corporate environment
• Ability to drive innovation and bring new technologies to the business
• Ability to deploy and troubleshoot Wi-Fi technologies
• Forecasts system demands, recommends upgrades, expansion and reconfiguration
SkyTerra Technologies, LLC is a rapidly growing Solutions Provider with Headquarters in Portsmouth NH servicing the Northeast Region. SkyTerra is a Microsoft Gold Partner and winner of the of the 2016 and 2017 Microsoft Rising Star Partner of the Year Award for the Eastern US.
Fri, 29 Sep 2017 18:01:54 PDT