HMI Applications & Support Engineer
Looking for a serious challenge? Seeking a serious opportunity to gain vital industry experience in a growing technology company? Are you serious about unleashing your creative talent and seeing real results turn into awesome products? We are Serious Integrated and we provide a culture of creativity, problem solving, recognition and results.
We are seeking creative and innovative problem solvers that can thrive in a team environment and work with our customers in getting the results they need. This position will be responsible for developing and supporting customer HMI applications across all Serious Integrated products. This candidate will also lead the development of our product line documentation for our diverse customer base.
What we're looking for candidates to have:
- The ability to write creative applications notes, technical documentation, issue reports, develop test cases and on-line FAQs, and customer self-sufficiency examples and collateral.
- UI/UX/HMI development experience on various platforms, including but not limited to: Qt, interactive website deployments, PC/MAC environment, Android, iOS and custom embedded graphics.
- Application development processes; from requirements management to customer integration.
- Experience in developing embedded 'C' applications. RTOS experience a plus.
- Experience with customer interaction for product requirements development, implementation and project management.
- Multidisciplinary team experience that includes product marketing, prototyping, design to manufacture.
- Experience with customer relations and co-development.
- Two-year technical degree/certificate, BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or Bachelors of Science in Mathematics and/or Computer Science; Master's Degree a plus
- At least three (3) years' experience HMI development and customer documentation
- Excellence and clarity in written and oral communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills for internal team development, customer interaction and support skills
- Disciplined and creative mindset to deliver industry-leading results
- Up to 15% travel to customer sites in the US is expected. No significant lifting/standing or physically demanding tasks anticipated.
- This job is located at our Chandler, Arizona headquarters. No remote workers and no relocation funds are approved for this position
- The right candidate will be interviewed promptly. If a good match, be prepared to start immediately! Providing a cover letter summary of your work accomplishments and career goals is highly recommended!
- No recruiters or outside solicitations
Serious Integrated transforms industrial/commercial products into interactive industry-leading devices unleashing IoT opportunities for Original Equipment Manufacturers. Leveraging Serious' hardware and software technologies, OEMs deliver the complete human-machine experience - HMI to Cloud. Partnering with Serious, OEMs achieve their digital economy evolution faster than imaginable with substantially less effort. A privately held Arizona-based corporation, Serious is a McRock Capital portfolio company.
We offer a competitive total compensation package including benefits and stock options -- everybody at Serious is an owner and driven to grow *our* company. Serious Integrated Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
Fri, 29 Sep 2017 17:55:13 PDT