Project Engineer | Earthwork Heavy Civil
Seeking local candidate - Orange County, CA area
Office located in Lake Forest, CA
RockForce Construction, LLC is a dynamic and successful young company, headquartered in Lake Forest, California and dedicated to bringing revolutionary and strategic innovation, partnering and integrity to the world of earthwork and heavy civil infrastructure construction.
We currently have a very important opening for someone to become a key contributor as a Earthwork/Heavy Civil Project Engineer. Among this professional's Essential Performance Requirements are:
- Performs all project work planning and scheduling, including the creation and review of the pre-activity work plan, critical path schedule, and detailed look-ahead schedule.
- Utilizing AutoCAD and Bluebeam applications and manual calculations, regularly performs detailed and accurate takeoffs for earthwork, underground utilities, structures and associated work types.
- Working closely with the Job Foreman and Project Manager, performs daily review and analysis of all job data, comparing time, activity and costs reported to the work plan and budget, determining critical path progress and making recommendations on how to address variances.
- Thoroughly reviews and develops full working knowledge of contract documents, project plans, specifications, geotechnical information and permits. Development of this full working knowledge is critical as this is the person to whom Foremen, Project Managers and others turn for this information.
- Working with the job foreman, prepares equipment and material requisitions for Project Manager Approval. Coordinates all requisitions with central logistics & procurement for execution and scheduling.
- Generates and tracks all project documentation such as RFIs, submittals, change management documentation, daily reports and quality reporting.
- Coordinates with and schedules the activity of all sub-contractors and material and equipment providers.
If this describes activity at which you (or someone you know) have been successful, have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Project Engineer in Heavy Civil construction, and if you are interested in joining one of the most successful young companies in California, tell us about yourself and include your resume.
Founded in 2014, RockForce Construction was created to bring revolutionary and strategic innovation to the world of Earthwork and Heavy Civil Infrastructure Construction. We are attacking the industry from a new angle, with a new competitive strategy and approach to challenge industry standards. The success and industry response we have enjoyed to date have far exceed our expectations, and the future looks extremely bright as we strive to maintain our Best in Class standards.
Lake Forest, CA
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 09:29:31 PDT