NextGen EHR Consultant
Would you like to work for a technology firm that improves the healthcare experience for providers and patients? We are currently seeking EHR Consultants responsible for the overall client project. This includes leading the team, evaluating client needs, developing and managing project plans, set-up, testing, documentation and training in order to maximize efficiency while maintaining superior client satisfaction. If you'd like to work for a firm where you have the opportunity to do your best work, make a real difference and be genuinely appreciated, please consider Itentive as the next step for your professional growth.
- Lead and manage implementations for strategically important clients
- Establish workflows based on best practices and develop comprehensive implementation plans for each client's unique needs
- Provide clients and team members with technical expertise related to: project scope, implementation, modification, optimization, and support of complex clinical application environments
- Effectively manage time worked for projects to ensure client needs are met
- Create and update internal and external documentation
- Complete projects and track time worked in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain high level of visibility on all active implementations
- Keep up-to-date with government initiatives that impact healthcare technology
- 3+ Years of NextGen EPM and EHR implementation experience
- Knowledge of Meaningful Use, HIPAA and HITECH
- Ability to manage multiple projects and establish credibility
- Highly responsive to clients with superior communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
In addition to our exceptional culture, Itentive offers a generous salary/bonus with an outstanding benefits program that includes: Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medical, Dental, Life & AD& D, Disability, Health Savings, Flexible Spending, Profit Sharing s 401(k), Paid-Time-Off s Holiday Pay, Educational Assistance, and Employee Assistance Plan.
Highly qualified NextGen healthcare practice management and clinical systems professionals who have helped some of the nation's most successful physician groups and healthcare practices run their businesses efficiently and flawlessly.
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:10:26 PDT