SERVPRO of Brunswick/Waycross is currently seeking a Project Manager in Brunswick, GA.
The Project Manager plans, organizes, coordinates and controls projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems and requirements approved by the company.
SERVPRO employees are competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to take risks after careful planning. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company:
• Project start up, project completion, and entire close-out process
• Responsible for managing contractual issues
• Establishing and maintain customer relationships
• Accurate forecasting of costs for job completion
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control plans
• Reviews and approves preliminary schedules, financial projections, and cost to complete
• Ensures job site rules and procedures are implemented and followed
• A strong sales personality with demonstrated motivation
• Fearless ability to cold call and develop new accounts
. Experience in Xactimate preferred
.Prior experience with insurance jobs preferred.
SERVPRO of Brunswick, Waycross, Hinesville & Douglas understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 18:44:28 PDT