Individual must be able to design, install, debug, start up and support Automation Tooling for System Integration in the Electrical Controls industry. Proven trouble shooting skills are necessary.
•Seimens HMI, WinCC 2008, TIA Portal V11
•RS Networx for DeviceNet, ControlNet, EtherNet IP
•PanelBuilder Plus, 1400e, 32
•Microsoft Office Suite
•GM Global standards, GCCH-1, GCCS-2 - knowledge preferred
•65% travel minimum, domestic and international opportunities
•Must be able to work in Canada and USA.
•AS, BSEE, BSEET, or technical degree
•Review specifications and standard practices - inclusive of the internal hardwired and logic standards, specifications and scope of work.
•Design requirements which include following standard designs and templates, reviewing cycle time studies and switch layouts, generation of design packages, design logic, enter logic, and the design of HMI's.
•Assisting with installation
•Debugging with no additional support
•Launch and Standby
•Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
•Industry: 2 or more years
- An Engineering Automation Technology company, headquartered in Shelby Township, Michigan
- Professional staff trained in the latest automation technologies
- Controls Engineers, PLC programmers and System Integrators
- Robot Programmers
- Mechanical Tool and Die support
- Plant Floor Systems Integrators
- Direct experience with hardware & software tools, providing the competitive edge & drive for successful results in the automation business
- Diverse background and experience in machine tool design, install and debug
Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:10:51 PDT