Assistant General Manager - Air Ventures LLC Restaurants
We are a growth-oriented company with Restaurants throughout the Mid Atlantic and Northeast focusing on Airports we are looking for a Assistant General Manager to join our team. This position would rotate between Reagan, Dulles, and Baltimore International Airports.
Our candidate for Assistant General Manager must possess qualifications that include (but are not limited to) the following:
2-4 yrs minimum experience in an upscale full-service hospitality setting managing a diverse staff
* a bachelors degree or equivalent
* a solid work history of progressive experience in the Hospitality Industry
* thorough understanding of financials, menu-costing, labor control, bar management, employment
laws & regulations, training & development, menu planning skills, and guest-service skills
* strong problem-solving skills
* positive energy, leadership skills with a sense-of-urgency
* proficiency using computers and variety of software and POS systems along with a willingness to
help to develop new programs and processes
* possess an operational focus and be detail-oriented; being aware of timeliness of deliveries, scheduling, order accuracy and quality
* must be able to take direction and lead a team
* must have strong verbal and written communication skills
To respond to this posting please send an email and include your resume, contact info, and phone number, thank you.
We adhere to a nondiscriminatory policy with respect to employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability, sexual orientation, or marital status and has a firm commitment to promote the letter and spirit of all equal opportunity and civil rights laws. Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job-related factors, after a written application has been received and reviewed
Air Ventures LLC is a premier licensee and operator of multiple Food and Beverage operations throughout major metropolitan Airports.
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 06:04:51 PDT