Website Project Manager
We are looking for a Website Project Manager at our digital marketing agency located in Schererville, Indiana. This is a full-time salaried position. This is an ON-SITE position. Do not apply if you can not get to our location Monday-Friday in Schererville, Indiana. We are looking for a positive, fun, organized and energetic team leader. You will be the main point of contact once sales has given you the website order. Your job will be to make the website process easy, painless, fun and fast. Our clients are very busy, therefore being organized is essential. When you have the chance to meet with the client via phone, you will need to be able to get right to the point so you can best direct your team and keep the project moving smoothly.
What You'll Do
- Create website project plans that address tasks, resources, and timelines. Be the liaison between the client and creative team
- Manage the project activity of a team of graphic designers, developers, UX/UI designers, and copywriters
- Act as an internal project lead by scheduling tasks in basecamp and leading meetings, preparing material, managing resources and reporting status throughout the project, with the ultimate goal to help the client go live with their website as quickly as possible
- Must be able to draft a well written email or pick up the phone and have a detailed conversation...whichever method is preferred by the client
- Help clients understand technical issues and capabilities regarding the web and translate requirements into solutions that are robust, scalable, and practical to implement, reminding the client that organic SEO is always our ultimate goal and why we place and suggest different solutions for their website
- Ensure project team and management is continually updated on projects, including successes, issues, concerns, or other feedback
- Ensure the application of best practices and lessons learned from previous projects. Communicate best practices and lessons learned.
- Continue to acquire specialized functional knowledge and skills and stay aware of new technologies, tools, and approaches that support client needs.
- Provide exceptional service and communication to internal and client team members.
Qualifications You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of proven project management experience on medium- to large-size projects within a digital environment.
- Experience with Web application integration and third-party product integration preferred.
- 3+ years of professional services/consulting experience.
- Business development experience
- Previous experience managing Web projects in an agency
- Ability to quickly understand business and technical processes.
- Passion for user-center Web experiences.
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership skills.
- Ability to function independently and in a collaborative environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
InTouch Practice Communications is a leading marketing and communications firm with more than 10,000 completed projects. While our main focus has been dedicated to the veterinary and dental industry, we are expanding our reach into general business. We have worked with dozens of industries over the last 20 years, providing them with the marketing tools they need to be successful and remain competitive. Our clients have benefited greatly from our custom websites, SEO programs, online reputation management, custom telephone message on hold programs, social media management, branding, and many other services that make businesses shine. We realize that businesses have a message to share. Our position is to identify and leverage the most appropriate mediums, ensuring successful campaigns and ultimately great growth opportunities.
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 09:53:25 PDT