Business and Commercial Loan Advisor (Full-Time, Commission)
Would you like to be a part of a team in an innovative company that is revolutionizing the way businesses get access to capital? Vision Global is that company.
We're looking for superstar loan advisors who'll thrive in our unique culture. If helping businesses grow their capital is what gets you going every morning, you'll fit right in. You're passion combined with ours, will mean we achieve our mission together. Come achieve with us. If you fit the description below, apply to become a part of our team today.
The Business and Commercial Loan Advisor will build a book of businesses through telesales and individual meetings and will partner with existing brokers to close business. She or he will also help manage direct lead generation through the entire loan cycle. Vision Global will provide training, goals, metrics, and ongoing support to maximize the advisor's growth and ensure success.
• Generate new business using consultative sales approach, telesales, networking, and meetings
• Call qualified leads, schedule follow-ups and close the deal.
• Engage with borrowers through the stages of the loan to foster relationships
• Develop client relationships for future business
• Follow up on all leads and maintain an active pipeline daily
• Prepare documentation and provide solutions to clients
• Serve as an enthusiast for company's product options
• Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future • Have a meaningful impact on the company's future
• Partner with investment sales brokers to capitalize on their experience to win new business
• Learn to analyze and enter data from cash flow statements, rent rolls, and borrower financial statements to determine if a project qualifies for financing
Qualifications and Skills:
• Can establish rapport with other people
• Outgoing personality with a high level of self-confidence
• Hard-working, persistent and consistent
• Strong organizational skills
• Can prioritize and perform multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Positive attitude
• Highly competitive, driven, fired up for success
• Thinks big. Hungry for success by getting bigger deals, cross-sells and up-sells, but meanwhile has empathy to help clients solve their problems
• Takes responsibility, a self-starter
• Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships and trust quickly over the phone
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Proactive problem-solver
• Highly resourceful both independently and as part of a sales team
• Can achieve stellar performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree required
• Entry level opportunity with established career track
• Bilingual abilities a plus
This is a full-time position, commission-based with an unlimited earning potential. If this sounds like you, apply to join the Vision Global team today.
Vision Global Consulting was founded by professionals with years of experience in banking and finance who shared a common goal - that of providing sound financial strategy to individuals and businesses. We aim to provide personalized financial solutions to small and mid-sized businesses to help them grow and achieve success. We have access to a network of regional and national banks, and private capital investors, which enables us to provide "express" business loans, business lines of credit, commercial loans, merchant cash advances, etc. Our transparent, consultative approach empowers business owners, letting them make their own unique informed decisions. Vision Global Consulting has made it easy for small business owners to get business capital even with the strict bank guidelines, and the frozen credit markets by offering multiple funding solutions, which traditional banks don't provide. Our customized financial solutions mean that different types of businesses can receive different financing options based on their requirements.
New York, NY
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 21:22:53 PDT