Project Manager (Construction)
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team!
Being responsible for all aspects of a project from the design stage through to completion and handover to the client, according to the specifications, deadlines and within budget, ensuring consistency with company strategy.
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management. Elaborate Project Charter.
• Create a detailed work breakdown structure which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
• Determine the resources (time, budget, equipment, etc) required to complete the project.
• Execute the project according to the project plan.
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders, including appropriate staff in the organization, on the progress of the project.
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
• Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
• Evaluate and validate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
• Professional interaction with other company departments including development; infrastructure, sales and operations;
• Thorough experience and understanding of the high end residential & commercial construction industry from site work through finishes.
• Proficiency with blue print reading and mechanical drawings.
• Work with Scheduler to prepare new schedules and update existing ones
• Review and approve Subcontractor and Vendor invoices.
• Ensures that project documentation is correctly archived and updated.
• Interface with municipal agencies as needed to maintain positive relations in support of project needs.
• Expediting vendor estimates and proposals and preparing appropriate company estimates and proposals together with any change orders to be submitted to Architects, Agents and/or Owners for approval;
• Oversee Construction Manager/Superintendents daily activities, job logs and job updates;
• Coordinate photography with Superintendents, and ensure uploaded weekly onto server;
• Coordinate punch list with Superintendents by trade for projects;
Qualifications: (very desired)
Previous experience in Project Management
Timberline (Sage 300)
PMP Certification is desired
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 13:19:25 PDT