RCDD / Structured Cabling / Estimator / Project Manager
TCI is looking for the right self-motivated individual with long-term career goals who would like to be a part of one of the area's oldest and most respected Communications Companies in the Mid-Atlantic. You would be responsible for our Data Services Line of Business. This includes Structured Cabling, CCTV Solutions, LAN, WAN & Wireless Network Solutions supporting our customer base and growth through new opportunity.
As the Director of Distribution Services you will be developing and implementing business plans for direct sales of Structured Cabling & Data Services to Small, Medium & Enterprise customers. This is achieved by creating and maintaining strong relationships, supporting specific customer opportunities, leading the offer development processes, identifying individual customer communication requirements and delivering value added solutions.
• Manage business operations in assigned division to achieve company goals.
• Evaluate division performance and recommend new strategies for performance improvements.
• Develop new business programs, policies & procedures to meet productivity and revenue goals.
• Account Management: maintain and cultivate client relationships at management and executive levels.
• Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of products and/or services.
• Incorporate executive summary, Return on Investment (ROI) analysis and solutions designed to develop customer-specific proposals and presentations.
• Leverage industry knowledge, applications, and product knowledge in order to find and close opportunities.
• Build, analyze and manage sales funnel, pipeline, and all activity against quotas
• Proposal and pricing development, negotiations
• Overall revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and the full scope of TCI's relationship performance within a portfolio of one or more assigned customers; including retention and acquisition activities.
• Administrative responsibilities related to record keeping, reporting and sales projections
• Address business inquiries from customers and team members in a timely & professional manner.
• Identify resources, assign workloads and manage schedules to ensure timely deliveries.
• Ensure that team work is in compliance with company policies and procedures.Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation, promotion, retention and termination activities.
• Identify skill gaps and provide appropriate training to team.
• Develop and enforce best practices to ensure operational efficiency.
• Oversee staffing adjustments to obtain maximum productivity.
• Manage vendor / subcontractor relationships.
• Recommend cost-reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity and quality.
• Provide guidance to team members and monitor their performance, discipline and attendance on regular basis.
• Resolve business issues and ensure that all escalated issues are closed.
• Identify areas of improvements and concerns and develop action plans accordingly.
• Learn Q360 CRM system - Sales, Service & Project modules.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
• Grow Sales and opportunities to meet company objectives over next 24 months.
• Further Develop Sub-contractor network for installation services.
• Develop written and achievable Process and Procedures to include Proposal and Contract Documents / Templates, Survey tools, Testing requirements, TCI Standards for the Contractors, etc.
• Contribute to Marketing Content.
• Establish Manufacturing relationships with core vendors.
• Recommend, manage and establish core product offering.
• Build a Sales and Project Management team as supported by sales and growth.
• Certify on Mitel Sales program.
• 7+ years in Structured Cabling Sales, Project Management & Installation
• 5+ years consultative sales experience, business planning and executive positioning
• Successful, direct outside sales experience in Structured Cable markets
• Excellent & Functional understanding of Structured Cabling
• RCDD, RTPM, DCDC or PMP a Plus
• Understanding of technical specifications of telecommunications networking from both the ISP and OSP perspectives
• Strong Background in LAN & WAN Design desired
• Working knowledge of VoIP / PBX installations helpful
• Experience in Security & CCTV a plus
• Strong organizational skills
• Solid problem solving skills
• Excellent personal networking skills
• Ability to design solutions and take through to completed implementation
• Excellent Verbal and Written communications skills
• Proficient in MS Visio & Office
• Ability to Read and Draw Building Plans
• High School Diploma
• Valid Driver's License
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and reach
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Must be able to drive a motor vehicle
• Must have visual acuity
• Must be able to lift 0-50 pounds
• Salary commensurable with experience
• Objective based bonus
Full benefits including Health, Dental, Life, AD&D and Term Life are offered as well as a 401k. We also have vacation and sick leave.
TCI is in a unique position in the industry having successfully made the transition from traditional to cloud-based communications solutions.
TCI offers a wide selection of best-in-class VoIP Business Telecommunications Solutions and industry-leading unified communication solutions for businesses of all sizes. All of our solutions can be expanded into full, feature-rich UCC solutions. And because we give you the option to run these powerful solutions on our hardware or on your servers through software, you can expand on your terms and your timing...we call this the TCI Advantage.
Advantage is TCI's Premier Unified Communications & Audio Web/Video Collaboration service offering.
Delivered from our VMware enabled Data Center in Ashburn, Virginia, Advantage offers the flexibility to be deployed - your way, Hosted, Premise Based, Hybrid or as Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) with the ability to change deployment mode as our clients needs change.
The TCI ADVANTAGE...Today's most powerful Business Class Communication Solutions, Deployed in any configuration,Using unique funding models that fit any financial requirement.
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 14:02:00 PDT