Project Manager - Field Engineer - Wyoming County
Project managers are the back bone of construction companies. They are authorized to make commitments to customers and responsible for ensuring those commitments are fulfilled by the company.
Responsibilities: General project management including:
- contract administration
- change management
- trade/subcontractor coordination
- work orders
- participate in design reviews
- safety management
- All ICON employees must maintain a working knowledge of the ICON Employee Handbook & Safe Work Practices Manual and comply with all requirements contained therein.
- Project managers are required:
- to possess and maintain valid driver's license
- be willing to travel to various job sites within a work week
- work various standard/off hour work shifts
- A four-year Bachelor's degree in business or building sciences and/or advanced competency in one or more of the ICON tradecrafts (Millwright, Welder, Pipefitter, Machinist, Electrician).
- Minimum 5 years of management or supervisory experience in construction related industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General understanding of construction risk management issues and advanced safety training required.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Project, Outlook, Word and Excel is also required.
- Paid Time Off Accrual System
EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT: The Employee Polygraph Protection Act prohibits most private employers from using lie detector tests either for pre-employment screening or during the course of employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
FMLA Eligible Employer
We are a Drug Free Workplace
Lake Winola, PA
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 09:20:01 PDT