Office Manager career opportunity with growing, successful regional family owned and professionally managed company, serving customers since 1934.This position is responsible for supporting the company operations of the company office by maintaining office systems providing first class customer service and supervising support staff. The expectations will be to consistently strive to maintain financial and system accuracy and accountability. The office, led by this position must also achieve external and internal customer service excellence that will meet or exceed corporate objectives.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Manage an automated, customer-driven office with a small staff of customer service professionals
- Administer operational procedures for AP/ AR/ inventory control and customer service
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Keep accurate financial records
- Maintain high performance ratings regarding customer service surveys
- Maintain a disciplined Accounts Receivable
- Assists in other areas and/or departments as requested
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of direct supervisory experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to use the computer competently, expert abilities with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to use a 10-key calculator by touch
- Ability to read purchase orders, packing slips, shipping documents
- Ability to read, interpret and act upon company generated reports
- Previous experience meeting budgets
- Previous experience in AR/ AP
- Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of management
- Must have a positive attitude and be team oriented
- Must be able to lead and motivate by example
- Strong organization skills
- Create an environment of trust by giving and receiving honest communication
- Communicate in an open, considerate manner with associates, managers, hubs, customers, and vendors
- Manages personnel handling "front line" contact responsibilities of customer network
- Able to work over 40 hours; Able to maintain work schedule; Good attendance and punctuality
- Valid driver's license preferred
Excellent benefits which currently include medical health coverage, dental, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays and 401-K with company match.
For consideration for this position, please submit your resume.
An EEO/DV/WM Co. Drug Test and Background Check performed.
Our local family-owned, professionally managed company has been the leading service provider to the community for over 83 years.
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 10:42:35 PDT