We are seeking a District Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of six (6) retail locations and their teams.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Ensure stores are running smoothly, clean, inventories are complete and accurate, supplies are current, reports/checklists are complete and submitted on time and all schedules are efficient and published in advance a minimum of (2) two weeks
- Participate in potential new store planning, and execution including recruiting, training, and store set up
- Train and evaluate employees and ensure excellent performance and all are providing top notch customer service
- Attend weekly management meetings and support the corporate office team to ensure employment practices are adhered to
- Review monthly sales results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints and claims
- Must be a good judge of character and have strong leadership skills
- Must be proficient in Time Management
- Must have 2+ years of previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields or an Associates Degree in sales/management or related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Salary: Starting at $45K and commensurate with past job experience and knowledge
- Company vehicle and fuel
- company cell phone and tablet
- Two (2) weeks paid vacation
- Six (6) paid holidays
- Employee Discount for immediate family
Cleary is a family owned corporation which has been in business for over 60+ years. Currently, there are 15 retail locations throughout Southern NH and the NH Seacoast. We have a 22,000+ Sq foot production facility located in Rochester, NH.
Everyone at Cleary fully understands that the purpose of being in business is to attract and retain satisfied customers. We focus on striving to meet or exceed your expectations every hour of every working day. Accomplishing this lies not only in the commitment of the owners, but also in the hard work of our dedicated and professionally trained staff.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in our business and look forward to meeting those that may be potentially joining our successful team!
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 17:48:52 PDT