Database Administrator with Informatica Experience
We are seeking a Database Administrator With Informatica Experience to join our team! You will be responsible for testing and implementing computer databases.
- Administer, test, and implement computer databases
- Coordinate changes to computer databases
- Implement security measures to safeguard computer databases
- Monitor performance space on servers and databases
- Respond to database problems and escalations
- Provide trend analysis and reporting
- Coordinates physical changes to computer databases; and codes, tests, and implements physical databases, applying knowledge of database management system.
- The database administrator is the primary point of contact for overall database performance. The database administrator coordinates the overall response to database performance issues.
- Designs logical and physical databases or reviews description of changes to database design to understand how changes to be made affect physical data base (how data is stored in terms of physical characteristics, such as location, amount of space, and access method).
- Gatekeeper for new production database code: Reviews all changes to database code before those changes are promoted to the production environment. Makes sure all code changes are properly cataloged in Source Safe.
- Reviews and runs upgrade scripts to the database.
- Establishes and maintains physical database configurations and parameters, including replicated database instances.
- Is responsible for the backup and recoverability of all production database systems.
- Previous experience in database administration or other related fields with 3-5 years related work experience
- Experience with Informatica required. Experience with Teradata preferred.
- Writes and maintains database reports using SQL Server Reporting Services, also may provide ad hoc data requests.
- May have limited database development responsibilities, including writing SQL scripts and procedures.
- The Database Administrator should be comfortable challenging developers and others regarding the introduction of un-optimized database code in the production environment, and should work within the Information Technology infrastructure to improve the quality of production database code.
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Anteris Consulting is a full-service management consulting firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA and servicing clients throughout the United States. Our core competency is in comprehensive project execution and benefits realization. We hire experienced consultants who are interested in working in small teams that have high impact on our clients' businesses. We offer both contract consulting and full-time hire options to our consultants.
Thu, 28 Sep 2017 07:21:12 PDT