Digital Media Coordinator
We are seeking a Digital Media Coordinator to join our team! In this diverse position, you will be responsible for generating and managing all digital information, responding to RFPs and RFQs, website development, enhancement and maintenance, and promoting the quality iConstructors brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent will be proficient in a variety of graphic and computer technical skills to support the mission of the Marketing Department and to promote the iConstructors brand, including:
- Develop and produce statements of qualifications and proposals
- Provide professional responses to RFP's
- Write, compile, format, edit and proofread all digital and print material, including brochures and jobsite signage
- Develop, update and maintain company website
- Compose professional quality photographs of completed jobsites
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other graphics design software.
- Experience with professional website design, particularly WordPress.
- Working knowledge of the proposal process.
- Persuasive technical writing, editing, layout, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience with digital photography and videography.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
Education and Experience Required
- Five years' experience in marketing or graphic design, preferably within the AEC environment
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or Business Marketing preferred; or a combination of five years' education and directly related experience
- Experience writing proposals
- Competitive healthcare insurance options
- AFLAC available through payroll deduction
- 401(k) with matching options
- Beautiful office environment on Tampa Bay with fitness center and free garage parking
- Easily accessible location near Veteran's, I-275, Howard Frankland and Courtney Campbell Causeway
Other important information
- We are a Drug Free Workplace. Our office building and jobsites are smoke-free, and we do not provide smoke breaks.
- Pre-employment drug test and background check for felony convictions, sexual predator, and reckless driving history will be conducted.
- Valid Driver's License, good driving record, and properly insured vehicle are required
- Only candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered
iConstructors is a commercial general contractor performing services throughout the State of Florida. Please see our company website for additional information. http://www.iconstructors.com
Our hiring standards are very high. We go to great lengths to seek out the finest, most qualified people in the country. Because of the incredible responsibility you are given from day one, our standards have to be high and there can be no exceptions. We look for people who are hard working, professional leaders that are career focused and will do whatever it takes to get the job done for our clients.If you are passionate about the commercial construction industry, understand and believe in the importance of paying attention to the details then you are potentially a candidate for an opportunity with our company.
Find us on facebook.
DISCLOSURE TO EXECUTIVE RECRUITING FIRMS AND STAFFING AGENCIES
iConstructors does not accept contacts or resumes from any recruiting or staffing agencies, unless previous written agreements have been made. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of iConstructors, and iConstructors will not be obligated to pay any associated fees. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers.
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 08:34:41 PDT