Construction Project Manager
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Stalco Construction, Inc. is a full-service general contractor and construction manager active in New York City and the Greater New York area. Established in 1992, the commercial and institutional builder specializes in construction of office, retail, educational, healthcare, hospitality, governmental, cultural, residential, mixed-use, and industrial facilities.
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 20:38:38 PDT