Learning Tribes is a full-scale learning solutions provider founded in Paris, France 14 years ago by CEO Philippe Riveron. With offices in France, China, Brazil, and now in the US, Learning Tribes specializes in innovative, blended learning solutions leveraging the best of cutting edge digital technologies and proven learning principles.
The recent integration of Learning Tribes within the Acticall Sitel group - a leading global BPO with over 75,000 employees doing business in 22 countries and 44 different languages - makes this a unique opportunity to join an established, successful organization within an exciting start-up environment in our new Miami headquarters on beautiful Brickell Avenue.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Business Development, the ideal Solutions Manager candidate is a dynamic individual contributor that couples a consultative sales methodology with customer relationship skills to drive adoption and growth of Learning Tribes solutions. The SM acts as the primary point of contact to understand client/prospect challenges and demonstrates passion for success, bringing Learning Tribes best ideas, innovations, and capabilities together to drive maximum business value. He/She will manage an account portfolio of major clients in one or several business verticals, consisting of existing and prospective clients. They will possess the business acumen to speak confidently to C-Level executives, as well as the ability to engage with learning and development professionals.
A successful SM must be outgoing, organized, and results-oriented. It is imperative that they are a good listener who can ask appropriate questions in order to better understand the client's business needs and guide them through the optimal solutions to ensure success.
After the integration period, during which you will familiarize yourself with our training solutions and our methods, you will work independently, benefiting from the team's expertise.
Business development (60%)
- Prospect new logos in assigned business vertical(s) (first contact, organizing company presentation meetings, demonstrating digital learning solutions)
- Analyze requirements received and qualify opportunities
- Prepare and deliver customized solution proposals, with the assistance of senior team leaders (project scope, budget, ROI)
- Carry out financial and contractual negotiations, with the aid of the Vice President of Business Development
- Develop strong client relationships to identify additional opportunities within existing clients
- Shape and document the long-term strategic direction of existing clients
- Participate in assigned projects (steering committee, training, presentations), in coordination with the project leader and the Operations Director
- Manage assigned vertical(s) P&L to create accurate revenue forecasts
- Participate in professional conferences and specific events organized by Learning Tribes or the Acticall Sitel Group
- Coordinate with the communications manager on external communications, events, and in operational marketing materials for assigned vertical(s)
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of experience in sales, preferably with custom and/or a solutions background
- Possess a passion for learning and an above and beyond attitude
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and can work under pressure
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- French or Spanish fluency a plus, but not required
- Travel required: 15-25%
Nearest Major Market: Miami
Job Segment: Business Development, Marketing Manager, BPO, Manager, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Management
Apply now >> Apply now
Sitel collaborates with some of the best-known global brands to harness the industry transformation and help consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. Sitel is one of the world's leading outsourcing providers of customer experience management. With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel has 75,100 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities strategically located in 22 countries.
Sitel is a Company of Acticall Sitel Group:
Acticall Sitel Group combines comprehensive customer care capabilities and unparalleled digital, training and technology expertise across industries. With subsidiaries such as Sitel, The Social Client, Learning Tribes, Extens Consulting and Novagile, Acticall Sitel Group can be leveraged across geographies, verticals and all stages of the end-to-end customer journey, helping clients effectively harness the industry's explosive digital transformation and consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences.
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 20:03:08 PDT