We are seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our team in Big Bear Lake, CA
As our Restaurant Manager, working with the owner, you will be responsible for making every guest visit a memorable celebration of great food, wine, and service. You must be well versed in all processes and positions, front and back of the house, in addition to managing the P&L and other financials.
• Managing all employees to maintain high-quality standards (includes hiring, development, counseling, promotion and discipline and termination as appropriate)
• Respond to complaints, with the goal of turning dissatisfied guests into return guests
• Developing initiatives to build sales, profitability and guest counts
• Overseeing all restaurant administrative requirements including inventory control, cash handling, food ordering, payroll, etc.
• Managing the P&L
• Providing active community involvement with a strong presence at events, clubs and organizations by your restaurant and its employees
• Minimum of 3 years' current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a full-service restaurant.
• Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
• Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
• Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
• Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
The Captains Anchorage has been a Big Bear Lake tradition since 1947. The Restaurant and Bar open at 4:30pm daily for dinner service.
Big Bear Lake, CA
Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:30:08 PDT